Thursday 9 January 2014

Laugh or Listen??

I'm so used to getting comments (not always compliments) on my clothes that sometimes I feel like no one has anything new to say....I've heard them all!
Where's your elephant? when i wore Indian style pants with a light flowing long belted shirt.....
Did you forget to take off your Pyjamas today? when i wore patterened silky pants and matching top with my Church's velvet Sovreign shoes.....
You look Amish! When i wore a mid calf length camel skirt with boots and cardigan...

So my question is, do i continue to smile and laugh it off, while saying "What the hell do you know" under my breath or listen? 

I'll probably be posting my NOT so crazy outfits every now and then, so vote...LAUGH or LISTEN! 
And here's todays outfit...the comment: You're dressed like an old lady today....really??


No comments:

Post a Comment